National 12 - find out more...

Milton Keynes SC Icicle Pursuit race

Started by smilie, 02 Feb 2016, 08:02

« previous - next »

smilie

I know it's short notice and possibly a bit rude posting this considering I won't be sailing due still suffering from a broken leg. If anyone is feeling like they missing a nice friendly opening meeting then MK SC are hold their winter pursuit race this Sunday. Bacon rolls served from 9 o'clock race starts at 11 and last 2 hours, entry fee reasonable.
Would be good to see some 12's there and good chance to get a look at the lake before the open meeting in June.
Smilie
The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

3513SL

I'm sailing elsewhere on Sunday unfortunately, but I'll have my Milton Keynes debut this year!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

Dave Croft

We have the Open in our diary too :)   - DaveC

smilie

It's good call not planning to be there this weekend it does look kinda cold and windy. It's good to hear you have both already got the summer date in your diary's. It means if we get all the club 12's on the water plus you two we are up to five, I wonder if Mr Brown and to 2 Ely boats will be making the trip to MK again.

On a side note. The club has a gas BBQ and I was wondering the other day if the weathers nice and people don't want rush off did we want to have a post open BBQ? 
The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

n12 Bottom Banner