National 12 - find out more...

N3344 Ella

Started by National 12 Webmaster, 09 Jul 2008, 04:10

« previous - next »

Flew

Now owned by Chris Flewitt to sail with daughter Ellen as replacement for 3300. Has been in the garage for some weeks having little niggles straightened out and rough edges tidied but is almost ready to take to the water for a pre season test run. She will definately be at Burton week and if we find time a couple of southern opens too.

andy h (Guest)

I've just bought Ella to sail with my son.  She will shortly take up residence at Chew Valley Lake SC near Bristol for some gentle zephyr chasing club racing with her featherweight crew (for which a Final Chapter is probably totally unsuited!).  Here are some recent pics from the previous owner's apolloduck ad.  Can't wait to get her sorted out and on the water.

andy 3344

Hmmm, my pictures have disappeared.  Never mind, here are a few of us sailing in Bart's Bash at Chew Valley.

andy 3344

Ella has a new home at Bowmoor SC.  She did us proud as a club racer at Chew Valley for the last three years and we'll miss her.  Unfortunately there was little point in me shipping her to Australia so it's going to be an NS14 for us next - nearest Aussie equivalent!

Andy

n12 Bottom Banner