National 12 - find out more...

Derwent results now available ....

Started by Kevin, 18 May 2005, 10:38

« previous - next »

Kevin

... on the Gill series section of the site.  :)

Write-up still awaited. :-/

Kevin

MikeDay

... er, no they're not! yet, anyway...

Mike

Kevin I (Guest)

Oh yes they are! They were there last night when I posted the message - I checked - and they are still there because I have just checked again.

Write-up still awaited.

Kevin

RogerBrisley

Kevin

I am not aware of anyone taking any "still" photos, but if there are some out there please let me know and we will see what can be done to publish them. Graham Camm has some video taken from the rescue boat and I am sure he will supply you with a CD of it at cost price if you are interested. A shakey still from the video is posted next to the report which is now on the Gill series section of this site.

Finally Roger, I can supply pictures of Lesley's rear in a brown envelop if you are really that interested!

Kevin

Lukepiewalker

Unfortunately because the sailing area was so far away, I only really got pictures of people launching. I think I got pictures of most people when they launched anyhoo. I'll have a look at them in the next couple of days and if they are any good I can burn them onto a CD and send them to someone... Or I could make them small and email them, if that is ok (no such thing as broadband in the wilds of Lockerbie yet).

n12 Bottom Banner