National 12 - find out more...

Exit stage right

Started by Tim L (Guest), 02 Nov 2005, 07:09

« previous - next »

Tim L (Guest)

Not as permanent as Geoff & Amelia's move;  but as some of you already know, I'm heading off to Aberdeen for a new job in the next week.  Going to be working on an offshore survey ship so I'll probably be out of the country for at least 6 months of the year!

As such I'm probably not going to make it to too many events (although I'm intending on getting to Porthpean) next season, though Shiny Disco Balls will still be sailing on in the capable hands of Charlie Game at Starcross.

Will hopefully make it down and see everyone at the dinghy show and will probably be at Grazz & Zoes on monday night if anyone would like to go for a beer or two before I depart!!

Tim
N3497 'Shiny Disco Balls' ;)

Adele

Ahh, youll be missed by many of us, mainly because youve provided us all with much entertainment-even when you havent intended to  :P !
Good luck in the even chillier and wetter scotland, I hope you enjoy it!
Make sure youre at porthpean, we'll be looking forward to seeing you there  :)

Adele   ::)

(various crew)

MarkSimpson

Tim
I hope you're looking on this as an opportunity to get out and about on the scottish circuit?

We look forward to seeing you at Annandale, Kipford, etc next year.

Mark

Pip

Well best of luck up north Tim.  Gives me time to gain a few more inches so there will be no doubt who is taller!  ;D

Tim L (Guest)

Doing the Scottish series from Aberdeen, distance wise that's a bit like doing the eastern area from Exeter!!

However might try and do Scottish champs if someone can lend me a boat and a crew, but as I don't know whether I'll even be in the country at that time....

T ??)

Mikey C

Should be quite entertaining - brummy, with a hint of devon and now added scottish accent!

Best of luck

Mike

Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

n12 Bottom Banner