National 12 - find out more...

Flashy Cherub Website

Started by THG, 06 Jul 2006, 12:33

« previous - next »

THG

Anyone taken a look at their new site?  http://www.uk-cherub.org/

One thing I like is they have a page with pics / history of each boat.  I think this is a real plus for boats with a design history vs SMOD (or one designs) - maybe save some of the many questions here and provide more history and current use.  May also help to identify other 'local' boats for support etc.  I'm sure with recent 70th at Pitsford we have many more pics of boats we could use.  Would help to supplement the design guide - owners could add in notes about what they like best (conditions etc).

The Cherubbers seem friendly and maybe we could borrow some of their web techniques.  We have a history so we can show it off (RS site would be grey, grey, pink, blue, grey, grey etc (anyone seen those awful salmon ish coloured Fevas??)

Anyone got an idea how to start this off - would be willing to help out.

Kean

THG

Joseph Moore

Agreed Kean, the boat history page on the Cherub site is a good feature and you're right, they are a friendly bunch -a mate of mine sails 2649 (Dangerous Strawberry)  ;D

Would be willing to assist with anything when I get hold of a 12, if only providing content about whichever boat I end up with!
Looking for a good inland boat: Pipedream ideal. Solid hull is a must, good sails/spars/foils/trailer a bonus.[/i][/b]

n12 Bottom Banner