National 12 - find out more...

Secondhand sails wanted

Started by DJC_654, 27 Jul 2006, 10:28

« previous - next »

Jimbo41

Hi Dan!

Welcome back to the fleet.
See you at Salcombe perhaps.

I'll just be looking on in between bouts of 'fitting out fever' - if we buy the boat that is!  ;) ;) ;)

Cheers

Jim N3130 (and soon N3313?)

THG

'Mr Bill' where are you sailing?  Boat was in Evesham -  not too far from Cotswolds (South Cerney) lonely single 12 - are you still local?

Kean
N3339 (no dangly pole - bungee went ping! >:()
THG

mark533

Kean,no need to be lonely there are two at Chippenham and one at Whitefriars

THG

I know Jim at Whitefriars - not aware of any at Chippenham - that must be a small bit of river there.  Do you have any contacts?  Would they be willing to travel for a bit of an event (maybe our gravel pit willl seem too big for them??).

Brian Kitching is over at Frampton and has 2 of his own - just not many to sail against regularly.

Kean
THG

Kevin

Hi Dan,

Good to see you back again. If you are now in Reading then I would have thought it has to be Burghfield S.C. for you where the likes of Caroline Martin, Graham & Zoe and the White family are all members. If you call one of them I am sure they will help you out.

Kevin
N3491

david w (Guest)

Or you could go for some quieter but very challenging sailing at Henley SC.

Mike Jackson sold Final Chapter to someone from Black Swan so there's at least one 12 there too.

Cheers

David

davidg (Guest)

Hi,

Just getting the boat ready for Salcombe, I noticed I have a suit of P&B sails August 2002 but only used lightly for 2 seasons.  If you are interested, my number is in the book, or track me down at Salcombe.

David Greening
N3461

n12 Bottom Banner