National 12 - find out more...

Not So SMART Groups

Started by THG, 18 Sep 2006, 01:09

« previous - next »

THG

I got a login to the SmartGroup site but can't find the national12 group anywhere - which group shoul d I be looking for???

Thx,

Kean
THG

DavidW

There may be a bit of a problem with the smartgroup - I never receive postings from it any more. try posting to national12@smartgroups.com and see hat happens.

Cheers

David

David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

grazz

Kean, the address for the Smartgroup is http://www.smartgroups.com/group/group.cfm?GID=3842

The site isn't listed publicly, we chose that option because there was a risk of getting spammed. We also keep people's e-mail addresses hidden for the same reason.

To send a message to the group you just need to send an e-mail to [mail]national12@smartgroups.com [/mail]

The message won't go through until it is moderated (again another anti-spam feature)

Let me know if you still have issues

rick perkins

How do you join the smart group - I followed the link on the site; am I now waiting for my email address to be approved?

Why have the SmartGroup & a forum - don't they serve the same functions (more or less ...)?

Rick
regards,

Rick

N12 3490

Wedding Invitations
Contemporary W

grazz

Rick, I couldn't see your e-mail in the pending approval list for the Smartgroup so I've sent you an invite by e-mail - hopefully that will work.

The Smartgroup serves a different function to the Fourm. The Forum is for everyone to chat but people have to log on to read the articles. The Smartgroup enables the Association (club reps etc) to e-mail all the members and push out information such as event details.

PS, I send a Smartgroup invite to everyone who joins the N12 Association - so if you join then you'll probably get another invite!

Graham

n12 Bottom Banner