National 12 - find out more...

Gill Series - Starcross open. Sepytember 16th/17th

Started by Vyv Game (Guest), 29 Aug 2006, 08:11

« previous - next »

MikeDay

Vyv

With crew lined up, that's me confirmed, so count me in for catering.  Thanks.

Mike D
N3496

Kevin

I will be there. Not sure about the front end as only got back from holiday last night and haven't tried anyone yet.

Kevin Iles
N3491 - also for sale

Vyv Game

Kevin
Your name is on the card as the contact for this event!
Is there a speaker or any other activity lined up for the Saturday evening?
Can you e-mail me or give me a ring on 01404 841623 please?
Vyv 3398

Nathan Harding

Chunky Monkey will be there and before i get any comments the boat will be too!! Not sure whether we'll be camping or not however johns suggestion is an option. See you there.

Nathan

John Murrell (Guest)

Nath,

does that mean that you, crew, hull , sails , boom, correctors and MAST will all be together?

Nathan Harding

Well that depends if you delivered the rig to Drivers or abandoned it for a giggle!

Matchstick man (Guest)

Found on an East Devon road - a large consignent of carbon matchsticks packaged in Ben & Jerry's Icecream tubs. The consignees name was missing but the address was somewhere in Latchbrook, Saltash. If anyone can shed any light on who owned themn can they let TNT know...............................

Nathan Harding

Now i'm guessing thats muddles agn because its far too witty for lets say me jefferies......

Kevin

Back to the top. It's this weekend and quite a few people in addition to those who have posted here have told me they are going along.

Should be a great event. Forecast looks good, moderate breezes predicted.

Kevin

John Meadowcroft

Late notice i realise, but crew / babysitting shortage for saturday.  All applications for either job to John   @  2baileyclose.  net  (remove the spaces).  Small crew (no experience reqd) or person with amazing patience for 2 year old and 1 year old (more experience preferred)........
thanks
Meds.

MikeDay

Big thanks to Vyv and all at Starcross for hosting v.enjoyable meeting.  For those not there 17 boats, 3 races on Sat in f2-3 and lovely conditions.  Sadly no wind today.  Well done to Jon Ibbotson who won.

Mike D

THG

THE BEST FOOD of all the Gills (I've attended anyway) - location is very nice too - just watch out for those hidden sandbanks.  

Anyone else got caught up in the Junc. 19 M5 accident?  Luckily we only stopped about 10 -15 mins but loads of blue lights going everywhere  :(

Kean
THG

white offspring number 2

Food was very good, we rate the cakes as 10 on the Zoe scale

Thanks to Starcross for an excellent weekend

Nigel and Chris

n12 Bottom Banner