National 12 - find out more...

Midland Area Prize Giving and Dinner

Started by Nigel, 20 Oct 2006, 03:57

« previous - next »

Paul Turner N2487/3500 (Guest)

Greetings from Trent Valley!

Nigel - how many have we got booked in so far? It was a really good do that you and Richard Pilgrim organised last year - and we promise that the catering will be even better this year! Hope to see lots of 12 sailors there this year.

Cheers, Paul

Hi Nigel!

Got a few bookings now coming through for the dinner; how many have contacted you?

Hopefully we should get 30+ there! Just need to remind everyone to book soon!

Cheers

Paul

Nigel

Hi Paul

I now have 10 confirmed

Nigel

So, with the people who have booked with Ken and I, it looks like we already have 20ish and there's still 10 days to go - plus the non N12 TVSC members haven't even started booking in yet.

Would be good to get 30+ there - so if you are reading this and you are free Saturday 18th and you fancy a jolly night at TVSC - book now with Nigel, or me, or Ken! ;D

Hi Nigel!

Numbers now up to 24 confirmed including the Bloors, Brookmans, Camms & Sears plus lots of others; John Cheetham has just booked for three.

There will certainly be more late bookings from TVSC but if anyone else would still like to come along, even at this late stage, we can still accomodate you - please ring me asap. ;D

Nigel

HI Paul

Now 25, Sue Jones has just confirmed.

If you would still like to come and join us at Trent Valley, please let Paul or myself know ASAP

Nigel

n12 Bottom Banner