National 12 - find out more...

RHYC Dinner & Midwinters, 17th & 18th

Started by Antony, 29 Mar 2007, 09:57

« previous - next »

Antony

More details on the dinner:

http://www.national12.org/events/2007/RHYC_National_12_Dinner_2007.pdf

Please RSVP as soon as possilbe, there were over 50 there last year and it was great despite the early closure of the bar (rectified for 2007).

Antony

Antony

40 for the dinner already, should be over 50 by the time we sit down.  details on the website.

Now for the sailing, which will be a bit earlier than in previous years due to the tide:
Briefing 10.00
Sailing 10.30

It will be a good test of our powers of recovery from the night before.  Chris Brown is PRO once again, and will be expecting to do his usual top job of firing off a number of shotr races so we do not get cold.  Contact me with any further questions.

Come along, it will be fun,
Antony

Adele

Hi,
There's a possibility that I might be around next weekend for the dinner and mid-winters, so if anyone is in need of a crew please let me know either via email or phone; adelelauracameron@yahoo.co.uk / (01934) 733020
Thanks
Adele

antony (Guest)

Now 70 for the dinner, and only 10 seats left. Bruce and Clare now away for the week so contact me for those last 10 tickets.

Sailing looking good too!

Antony

helen

that is a huge amount of people - should be a fantastic evening!

Who is sailing the next day?
If Joe can find a crew then he is, I am with Alan, Sam and Elsie, Kevin Isles and Adele..... So that is 4 and I can guess at a few others...
How many others of you are planning to sail?
Helen

Antony

Ok,

It sounds as if the dinner is now sold out at 80!!  Please let me know if you do want to come, we will do our best to accomodate greater numbers (indeed a final recount may reveal the odd spare seat) but to be fair to the caterer she has already been pretty fair with us (I think we initially guided to 50) and so this might not be possible.  I am staggered, and really looking forward to seeing who shows up!

Sailing, we should certainly be able to break the Y&Y threshold for a reportably event!  I am pretty sure you can add:
Myself & Jo,
Fran & Soph
Jon and Jules Brown
Tom & Liz
Jon & Char Ibbotson
This leave plenty to confirm whether they will sail or not, including a large number at the dinner the night before that will come under considerable peer pressure to join in the fun.  I hear that there might even be a couple of surprise entries from West London, but that will have to wait until the day.

Antony

n12 Bottom Banner