National 12 - find out more...

Yorkshire Dales SC N12 Open Meeting at Grimwith

Started by grazz, 11 Jul 2008, 05:38

« previous - next »

grazz

Dear All

This is just a quick reminder to all that it is the Yorkshire Dales SC N12 Open Meeting at Grimwith reservoir on Sunday 20th July. After a good turn out at Solway, and hopefully at Filey this weekend, let’s keep the momentum going and go for a good turn out at Grimwith.

When we have sailed at Grimwith previously the sailing has been superb !!

The Club are looking forward to us coming and the first race is scheduled for 11.30am. The recent rain has topped the level up nicely so there is plenty of water to sail on. Maureen will be baking her famous cakes to keep those of us who are heavy enough heavy still !  

I know the club would appreciate it if we could let them know some indication of numbers before we turn up, it’s looking good so far, but the more the merrier !. So please can you let me know if you intend to sail so I let the club know. 

For those of you who haven’t been before the reservoir is north of Leeds, just to the north of the Pateley Bridge to Grassington road, and if you need further details please have a look at their website, or give me a ring. 

http://www.yorkshiredales.sc

Hope you see you there !

Neil

N3216

Chadders

Team Squidgy  are up for some of Maureens cakes and some great sailing int Dales as well, what could be better;D!

Tim Gatti

N2255 will be there too with Tim and Tace.  Hoping for some sunshine and a good breeze.

simon moss

N3349 will be there and looking forward to it.

n12 Bottom Banner