National 12 - find out more...

Paper Dart for sale - price advice?

Started by THG, 08 Sep 2008, 03:53

« previous - next »

THG

Had a call from a local chap (in his 70s or so) - has a Paper Dart (checked the boat list) its a Warlock design...N2642, GRP hull and has been re-decked in the last couple of years.  Seems to be complete, last sailied approximately 18 months ago.  Has 2 sets of sails (no idea of age / condition), alu rig, road trailer and trolley (probably not combi).  New tyres on the trailer plus a couple of 'life jackets' too.
He hasn't access to the internet and was trying to find best place to sell and advice on the price.  I would have thought around £500 maybe??  What do folks think about that??
Boat is based in Pewsey - South Wiltshire.  Maybe able to pop down and see in a couple of weeks time as I need to be down that way.

THG

MikeDay

So .. . er, Paper Dart not for sale, if it's a Warlock - and that's the answer to Ken Goddard's question posed here a few months ago: 'has anyone seen ...?'

Mike D
N3496

THG

Mike - Joseph 'thought' / told me it was a Paper Dart - I started the note - then edited it later but can't change the topic!
Its certainly GRP though!
THG

n12 Bottom Banner