National 12 - find out more...

N3322 Soap Dish

Started by National 12 Webmaster, 12 Mar 2007, 05:43

« previous - next »

National 12 Webmaster

The life of N3322 Soap Dish.  Design: Soap Dish, designed by Robert Peebles in 1989

smilie

After many years of residing at Olton Mere SC Soapdish has found a new home at Milton Keynes SC. To used when it gets a bit to windy for Subversion. Photos and more waffling to follow once we have been out for yot.
The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

smilie

Kez and me durring our second outing in Soapy at MK SC Barts Bash. And yes the numbers has been 'shoped on as I'm still using one suit of sails at the mo for both boats.

smilie

A few photoies of Soapy taken by her previous owner, I will get a hull one next time I'm down the sailing club and remember

landslide

Remeber this boat possibly being made in a house in Clapham by Rob Peebles and or Peter Robinson. My ankle was in plaster, so were they! Legends, as was Landslide N2959, et al! The horn in Norfolk Peacock!

smilie

Soapdish is pretty much talked about for her being the first self draining 12. However she no less radical under the waterline!

Below as some photos I took last summer while she was on her side getting a bit of polish.

3513SL

In (very light wind, slow) action at the N12 85th Event in September, 2022.

N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

n12 Bottom Banner