National 12 - find out more...

2010 Calendar of Events

Started by Little Bo, 26 Nov 2009, 07:27

« previous - next »

Little Bo

I'm delighted to be able to tell you that the 2010 programme is now finalised and will go to the printers shortly.  It is my intention to get it to Graham this weekend for website posting. 
Can I take this opportunity to thank all those who have worked behind the scenes to put the Gill, area, Vintage and Youth series together - thanks chaps!
Miss Clark, who has been privy to the blood, sweat and tears that have gone into pulling it together, has already worked out where she will crew (and where she will not!) and I'm looking forward to taking some pics at some super locations.
Happy sailing
Mrs RM

Chadders

Great news Jennie, can I say a big thank you to you for pulling all these strings  together and not getting (too) cross when things got changed and information delayed etc etc.  This must be one of the hardest and most frustrating of jobs so thanks again for all your hard work and to Miss Clark (now aged eight and a bit) for being so understanding and of course poor Bern who just has to get fit enough to sail at all these great venues.  We look forward to seeing the final full programme shortly.  Howard C

n12 Bottom Banner