National 12 - find out more...

Yorkshire Dales who is coming out to play?

Started by Chadders, 11 May 2010, 04:07

« previous - next »

Chadders

This year our open meeting at Yorkshire Dales will not only benefit from some of the best water and winds in the North but they also now have some superb facilities with under floor heating for changing as well as superb catering and panoramic views for the spectators.
Squidgy Bits will be sailing as long as Helen gets back from ash bound Portugal on Friday so who else is coming out to play?

Tim Gatti

We'll be there in't Baggy.

Will endeavour not to stop boom with forehead at gybe mark this year.

Tim & Seb

angus

I will be there if I can find a crew, which is looking rather doubtful at the moment, maybe I can crew for you Howard if Helen is Ash bound?
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Laura.Anne.N3412

I'll be there!! Sailing with John Cheetham in N3468. First time at this particular event so should be good :)

Laura Humphrey (OMSC)

Laura.Anne.N3412

I can always bring my brother along if anyone is short of a crew. He needs to get back into 12 sailing ready for BW. Email me if anyone is interested :)

PJD

I'll be there with Caroline.........
Philip, N3217, N2545

MarkSimpson

We were planning on coming before our childcare plans went to pot!  Need either a childminder or a crew, any volunteers for either post?
Mark
N3472

Patrick Hamilton

N3361 will be coming from Burwain Sailing Club with novice crew so I hope its not too windy. A fellow club member has recently acquired 'radical edward' so i'm no longer the only N12 sailor at Burwain but I dont think he's ready for the circuit as yet.
Patrick Hamilton

jonsue N3469

Roly Mo

Will be missing it sadly - playing with the Mirror that day, club fleet trophy and the boat owner tells me that we are competing.  Two days of witter - I shall need therapy by Monday!
RM

Tim Gatti

Another windy day at Yorkshire Dales for the assembled Northern 12 fleet .  Exciting sailing,  great hospitality and a fabulous new Clubhouse from where those who chose not to ride the white horses had a grandstand view of proceedings.  I think Neil will be submitting a full report but for the record Mark Simpson 1st, Philip David 2nd and Neil and Katie McInnes 3rd. Thanks to the YDSC Race Management and Safety crews for a well-organised day's racing and to the Galley Team for keeping us so well fed and watered.  Hopefully we will be back next year.  Tim

n12 Bottom Banner