National 12 - find out more...

Spinnaker Open - Sunday 20th June

Started by Ian Stables, 10 Jun 2010, 01:01

« previous - next »

Ian Stables

The 2010 N12 Spinnaker Open will take place on Sunday 20th June alongside our normal club racing.
This will convince any Spinnaker members who hadn't figured it out already from the ear to ear grins on those returning from Weymouth what a fantastic class we have!

Entries from 10:00
Briefing       11:00
First Race    12:00, with a break for lunch and two afternoon races back to back.

Full catering will be available from the clubhouse during the day.

Entries on the day, but it would be good to get a feel for numbers - so please post here to confirm you are coming
Ian<br />N3520 (Ex N3404)

MikeDay

Rock Lobster, Anne and I will be there for the Sunday open.

Mike D
N3533

Jeremy C

Trick Cyclist planning on being there too
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Mike S (Guest)

Was hoping to make it but crew exams may intervene.
On a separate note are any of the Spinnaker crew going to Swanage Regatta this year? I'm not going to make it and I have a trophy to return. Hoping it could find a willing delivery person who is going anyway.

Mike S

N3491

Phil Brown

Mike
Sorry you won't be able to come to the Open this year but we could probably find a crew for you if you would like

Spinnaker will be sending as full a contigient as possible to Swanage this year (Sunday 8 August, details on the Swanage Sailing Club website). If you can get the trophy to Mike Day for him to bring down, we will take it on from here.
<br />Phil Brown<br /><br />N 3518

Bryn_7

I think I will be there for the morning at least. Not sure about the afternoon Because exams on monday.
Bryn Phillips<br />N 3077

GC

Nick is planning to be there with 3411 on both days-  just waiting for a reply from possible  crew

GC

Anyone able to crew for Nick this weekend in 3411 ?

Ian Stables

Quote from: 516Anyone able to crew for Nick this weekend in 3411 ?

I have put the word around, I am sure we will be able to find a crew.

See you Sunday
Ian<br />N3520 (Ex N3404)

GC

Thanks Ian
We are definantly coming. will be there tomorrow.
Leaving home at 7 so if lucky will be there at 10
Gerald

Jeremy C

unfortunately TC will not be able to make it as damaged knee giving too many problems :-(
Jeremy
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

FuzzyDuck

Ian, MAtt and Luke wanted to come, but designated driver and boat owner (me) has to be in Stuttgart, by car for tomorow morning so leaving today. Hope you have a good turnout.
Simon
aka Simon Hopkins<br />3252 Silent Running<br />Ex 3230, 3413, 3470, 3236

MikeDay

Ian and all at Spinnaker ...

Anne and I got as far as Winchester this morning but then heard via mobile about a family illness so we had to turn round and go back to London.  Hope you have a good day.  Please could you let me have the results for the Thames Area sometime, thanks.

Mike D
N3533

sam293

another apology im afraid, im still sticking bits back onto the baggy

Jeremy C

Sorry we couldn't make it, but great to see such a strong local fleet at the club. I see that Max Factor has joined the club's flotilla, good luck to all!

Results :
 http://www.bicktonengineering.co.uk/N12%20Open%20Meeting%20-%2020%20Jun%202010.htm

n12 Bottom Banner