National 12 - find out more...

Swanage Regatta 2010

Started by thedodger, 23 Jul 2010, 03:55

« previous - next »

thedodger

The Spinnaker boats are planning to go to Swanage for their regatta on 8th August 2010.
We had a good enough turn out last year to get our own start and trophy, it was windy and great fun for those on the water.
Swanage are a great bunch and the racing is always well run and good fun, the 12's go really well and those who enjoy sea sailing will find the bay a lovely venue (like Weymouth without a two hour sail to the start!).
Put it on your calender, Spinnaker will be there to meet you.
Regards
Simon & Rosie

Mike Storey

Sadly  Alex & I wont be there this year but I heartily reccommend it to anyone wanting a bit of seaside sailing

Mike S
N3491

angus

for those of you that fancy some quality sea sailing but think Swanage is a bit too far south there is always Helensburgh on the following weekend, part of the Scottish series.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Ian Stables

Wouldn't miss this one, we will definately be there!  Just a shame it is only one day this year.

Mike, If you haven't arranged returning the magnificent trophy yet, we are just off the M3 @ J12 if that is any easier? Number is in the book.

See you all there! (and how could one ever be too far South?)
Ian<br />N3520 (Ex N3404)

Jeremy C

had it been a two day event this year, we would have come down, but a bit too far for one day I'm afraid.
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Mike S (Guest)

Trophy is safe and sound in Swanage waiting for a new owner - hopefully a 12
Mike S
N3491

n12 Bottom Banner