National 12 - find out more...

2011 N12 calendar- pictures wanted ....quickly!

Started by Jeremy C, 12 Oct 2010, 07:14

« previous - next »

Jeremy C

I am a little bit late this year with this to say the least... but I got a big kick up the backside today when I saw the  Fotoboat calendar comp on Y&Y this afternoon.
Similar to last year I hope to put together a calendar in the next couple of weeks but in order to do that I need a plentiful supply of images to populate it.

Could I therefore ask that after reading this you immediately search your files for this year's photo (I have seen some excellent ones on the reports of events over the year) and send them to me as quickly as possible. The images do need to be of a fairly high quality so that we can produce the best calendar posssible.

PLEASE PLEASE do this NOW!!!!!! so that I can put it together quickly and get it to the printers in time so that you can get them for christmas.
A sample of the calendar will be avaiable to view here and, like last year it will be pre-order only to save on waste.

Please e-mail images to jeremy(at)designs42.net

or send a CD to me(if you have a lot of images) ... address is in the handbook.
thanks and hope to hear from you soon

Jeremy
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Roly Mo

I have sent you a few images, let me know if you need any more
Mrs RM

Jeremy C

Thanks for the quick response, have had a good bunch sent through so far... but the more the merrier, that way we can really get a set of fantastic pics for the calendar.
Trick Cyclist-3444<br />In the pink-3408<br />Kifi-2431- under restoration<br />Flying Saucer 1277 (joint owner)<br />and now Bart 3455 too (sigh!)

Jeremy C

anyone know who took this one at trent?

Jeremy C

Jeremy C

there is a good selection from the summer event (Hykeham).. would love the originals

Jeremy C

wroxham vintage- Photographer?

Jeremy C

Meds... Did Katy take the ones from Henley?

Jeremy C

any other pics from spinnaker open 2010?

Jeremy C

Tim- have you any more or even hi quality one of above of thriller?

JayHaich

Here is the link to the Spinnaker photos, as originally posted by Simon...
Here is a link for the pictures, thanks to Rob Flack, a Spinnaker member for taking them.
http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/lh/sredir?uname=robertfl4ck&target=ALBUM&id=5484937390096758817&authkey=Gv1sRgCI3n4snj9KyCuQE&feat=email
Simon
We could ask Rob for high res if you particularly want one, he may still have teh originals.
Jeremy.

Chadders

Hi Jeremy 3 more CD's going in the post today N1, Wroxham, Yeadon and Yorkshire dales etc.  Re the Wroxham photo above I think that Sarah took it, if the data says TZ7 it was her although Jennie was also taking pics with her SLR as well and may have a very similar shot. 
The Ribby at Yeadon was taken by Mike Cox with his Samsung GX10 SLR from our committee boat, the bum belongs to Brian Herring whilst the pretty face is Katie McInnes, Tim Gatti can identify the boat correctly, it could be Laughter, Sinner or Tessa.

Chadders

Tim Gatti got some great shots at Aldeburgh this year, well worth chasing up I would have thought.

John Meadowcroft

Jeremy
the Henley photos are from sports-alive.com 
We are going to buy some - but have not yet,  we will get our finger out.
John

n12 Bottom Banner