National 12 - find out more...

N871 Vidi Vici

Started by National 12 Webmaster, 09 Jul 2007, 06:05

« previous - next »

National 12 Webmaster

The life of N871 Vidi Vici. Design: , designed by:  in

Alan Hobson (Guest)

This boat was owned by me from 1971 to 1976, having been bought in Whitby.  Following the replacement of several Oak ribs and a repair to the 2nd plank on the port side of the centreboard casing, it became known as JF Jeace.  I was based in Wildenrath, West Germany - which is very close to the dutch town of Roermond, with it's lakes and rivers. I used to trail it across the border to the Roermond lakes and launch and sail single handed.  On being posted to Hong Kong, the boat was left on my mother in laws drive in Spalding, Lincolnshire.  I came home 2 years later to find it had been sold!:'(:'(  Would be interested to know where it is based now.

Alan Hobson

I'm still interested in tracing this lovely old girl (well she was when I had her). Please message me at [mail=alanjh@gmx.com]alanjh@gmx.com[/mail] if you have any information on it's current whereabouts.

Alan Hobson

Time for another update me thinks! I would still like to know the whereabouts and condition of this boat, I can now be contacted at; alanjh367@yahoo.co.uk

n12 Bottom Banner