National 12 - find out more...

12 Fest - 9/10 June 2018

Started by 3513SL, 24 May 2018, 09:27

« previous - next »

3513SL

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that the early entry discount to 12 Fest will stop on 31st May.

Like last year, we'll have a great weekend and learn to sail our 12s faster!

Steve Irish is confirmed for the Saturday and the usual N12 gurus will be helping out on the Sunday.

We had over 20 boats turn up last year - lets try and beat that this year!

Camping is very cheap and is the opposite the car park entrance.

You can sign up here:

http://www.national12.org/events/registration.shtml

N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

3513SL

Hi All

Just a reminder that you must enter and pay by Thursday latest to get the early entry discount!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

tom lee

Hi,

I'm looking for a crew for Rutland. anyone available?

Tom
N3545
Tom<br />N3545

tom lee

crew found, see you all there

Tom
Tom<br />N3545

StuW

Can I send a cheque to anybody for this and does anybody have the phone number for the camping.
Oh will the club be open on the Saturday night this year?

3513SL

Stuart,

You can send a cheque to me anytime!! However I think the NTOA might prefer it if you sent it to someone responsible!
Either to Michael or Janet / Kevan, I'm sure.

Camping info is here:

http://www.rutlandwatercampsite.co.uk/
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

TimHamp

I'll have a spare crew if anyone needs one. Both brought up in the front end of a Crusader.

Tim

3513SL

Hi All

Hope everyone is looking forward to a dry and warm weekend at Rutland! Forecast is looking on the lighter side but that is great for those who are using the weekend to introduce the younger members of the family into the 12!

The plan is to kick the session off at 11, so rigged, changed and ready by then please.
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

3513SL

Hi All

Further to the below, a brief outline of the weekend:

Saturday:

Rigged and ready for 11am
Sailing session 1
Lunch break
Sailing session 2
Post Sailing de brief with Steve Irish
Food - last year we went to the pub which is a 5 min walk away as club was not open in the evening.

Sunday
No Steve Irish coaching but probably 10:00 briefing, get out on the water sharpish after that, come in for lunch then a short session before heading off.

N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

David Copse

A big thank you to all concerned who organised 12Fest this year - another very enjoyable and informative weekend, with representatives from the foiling, non-foiling, admirals cup and vintage fleets. The wind didn't want to play all of the time, but that just permitted another element to the training.

I hope everyone got home safely and I look forward to seeing you at Royal Harwich next month.

David and Rowan
3457 Ebba

NTOACertification

Photos from 12 Fest Training Day

Are Available at  sorry error with link will try and sort it out.

Try this to get to my Flickr page  https://www.flickr.com/photos/134605038@N08/albums

More photos will be added during the week.

Will also add to N12 group later

Kevan

Nigel W

We have in our possession a N12 Buff that was found in the men's changing room.

Many thanks to all those that helped in the running of the weekend, well worth attending
Nigel White
(contact details in the book)

NTOACertification

Some more photos added at the above link.

Kevan

n12 Bottom Banner