National 12 - find out more...

Gul Series #4 - RHYC - 10/11th June

Started by 3513SL, 23 May 2017, 08:57

« previous - next »

3513SL

Hi All,

Once again it is time for the N12 fleet to descend upon RHYC for the Smugglers Trophy Open Weekend! This year we should be joined by the Fireflies, Phantoms, Streakers and also a handicap fleet, probably on two courses like last year - but we will have our own start.

On the Sunday morning, the Smugglers Trophy Pursuit Race will take place, with N12s starting at different times and normally ensuring ABCMS rules (Anyone but Camm/Meads/Stewart)!

Entry and the NOR is available here: http://bit.ly/2qTydUY

There should be a great social and there will be free camping on site.

Hope to see you all there!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

angus

Hi george, hoping to make it down. Can you find me a crew.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

Ollystevens

Im all signed up and ready to go but struggling in that it is taking a lot longer than expected to fit a tow bar to my new car...

Very frustrating as the boat is at Alton and only 4 miles from RHYC.

3513SL

Hi Olly

Don't worry I can tow your boat if required, let me know.

George
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

Ollystevens

George, that would be a huge help. Shall we arrange closer to the time by phone? I can meet you at `Alton whenever is most convenient to you as not far away in Bury.

3513SL

Hi all,

Online entry is still open - please do enter beforehand!

Here is a breif outline of the weekend:

Saturday

Registration from 9am.

Bar and Galley open from 9am offering bacon butties, danish pastries, sausage rolls, teas and coffees.

In the evening we will be offering a "Smugglers Quick, Light Bite of Chicken Curry or Chill at £7.50". The full Sailors Menu will also be available offering a wide variety of food from a toastie to scampi and chips!

The quiz will commence at 7pm with Ed Harrison (N3465) as Quiz Master. Everyone is welcome!

Sunday

Bar and Galley open from 9am offering bacon butties, danish pastries, sausage rolls, teas and coffees.

See you all there!
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

3513SL

Hi All

Many thanks to those who attended the open this weekend, great fun on and off the water!

Great to see a few new faces in the fleet too!

Photos / results will be online soon
N12 - 3198, 3513, 3551

Kevin

Thanks to George and everyone else involved with organising the weekend and GUL for the sponsorship. We had a blast on Saturday until .................................

Great report on Y&Y here: http://www.yachtsandyachting.com/news/196495/National-12s-at-Royal-Harwich.

Anyone know if we can see all the photos somewhere?

Kevin

n12 Bottom Banner