National 12 - find out more...

Camping at Burton Week

Started by Ian and Alex, 17 May 2017, 06:59

« previous - next »

Ian and Alex

Hi

Calling all campers!

Has anyone booked a campsite for Weymouth yet? The one recommended on the 12 site is expensive as it includes the park entertainment and swimming pool which we won't need!

Just wondered if anyone has booked elsewhere as it would make sense to be in the same place!

Thanks

Alex and Ian N3525

John m

I am pretty sure that we will be camping.  Ollie and I stayed here whilst he was Oppie sailing last summer.  It was basic but did what we needed

http://www.swallowsrestselfcatering.co.uk/martleaves-farm-campsite/

It gets mixed reviews on trip advisor, but they highlight the same issues generally.  £21 a night for a large tent.

John

gbr1918

Hi,
Last time I went to an event at Weymouth (OKs, 2 years ago) I camped at Eweleaze Farm, straight across the bay from Weymouth SC.  It's fairly primitive, but cheap.  It's bikeable distance to the sailing club, so I could avoid paying car parking charges in Weymouth  8) .  I really wish I was going to Burton Week:  Weymouth is a good venue - breeze, waves, short sail to the race area, nice club, well organised racing. 
Dave Cooper

alann

Hi
We are staying at Swallows rest
Alan

Ian and Alex

Thanks guys..all booked in to Martleaves :-)
[/size]
[/size]See you there!!
[/size]
[/size]Alex

Ian and Alex

Not sure what happened to my previous post!!

Thanks for your replies..we are booked into Martleaves Farm. Looking forward to it!

Cheers

Alex

n12 Bottom Banner