National 12 - find out more...

Milton Keynes SC 12 Open 18th June

Started by smilie, 14 May 2017, 07:05

« previous - next »

smilie

With the weather forcast looking dodgy ie. rainy and 5 guesting 6 (or skiffy "blowing snot to dogs off chains with rabbits in the park, mate!") completely understand if you 2 want to give travelling to MK a miss.
The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

andy 3344

Yes, my 9 year old has consulted Windguru and informs me that we're not going!  Sorry.  We'll get to an open one day ...  :-\

paul turner

A sincere "thank you" to Jonathan and "Bosun Bob" for organising a fab day at MKSC. A cracking breeze, simple/great courses and bacon butties as we arrived; what more could we ask for? MORE SUPPORT!!! What a crying shame that there were only three if us there to enjoy MKSC's hospitality and excellent facilities/lake. If I can travel from 80 miles from Nottingham and Chris Troth from Birmingham, where were all you Thames Area peeps? P  >:(

smilie

Evening all, just a quick thank you to Paul and Chris for coming along. Gerald and Andy for wanting to come but life not quite working out so they could make it. 

As Paul said it was a fab days sailing and it was a shame the wasn't more people there to enjoy it.

I hope everyone who could get out on the water and didn't come because they were racing at home helping grow their own fleet.

This isn't the thread to discuss it but I feel the class as a whole needs to decide if more needs to done to support events on restricted water.
[size=78%]  [/size]
The futures bright the future is rivers and lakes

n12 Bottom Banner