National 12 - find out more...

Vintage Series 2016

Started by davidpeacock, 03 Apr 2016, 06:30

« previous - next »

davidpeacock

Although many Vintage events were well supported, unfortunately only one boat had the four results needed to qualify for the 2015 Vintage Series. It is hoped to help increase the numbers qualifying in 2016 by making these changes:

• Including all popular Vintage events in the Series i.e. Derwent Handicap, Vintage Champs, NW Norfolk Week and Burton Week.
  • Having two weekends with a separate event each day. So by doing the Derwent Handicap/Vintage Champs and Ripon/Yeadon weekends you get four qualifying results.
It would be really great if more of the many vintage enthusiasts could attend enough events to qualify for the series ;D .

martin 1262

Hi. Looking to join in but first event will be the vintage champs as my only 12 is undergoing work including a new decking. Hopefully she will be ready in early June Martin 2708

davidpeacock

Looking forward to seeing what you've done to 2708, she's a China Doll like mine (Fair Lady 2620). It took me a long time to renovate her but she's an absolute delight to sail. Hopefully you can make the Vintage Champs at Burton SC.

martin 1262

Hi Dave.  Yes I am hoping so too.  When you have a moment it would be interesting to see how you have fitted out your boat. Got some thoughts about what I would like to do be good to compare.  Cheers.  Martin

n12 Bottom Banner