National 12 - find out more...

Potential Crew for 2016

Started by bettyshole, 07 Feb 2016, 12:34

« previous - next »

bettyshole

I would love to sail at a few N12 events this year, but I have a few obstacles to get around: 1) I have 2 dogs which would come with me, so either, I would have to come off the water between races, or, there be someone else on the shore happy to "supervise" the dogs while I am sailing, & 2) I am a crew [vaguely competent] and I have no boat/helm.  Can anyone help? 

Clare   

(over the last 10yrs I have crewed for Tom Lee, Graham Camm, Zoe Ballantyne, Tom Stewart, Jon Brown, Jon Ibbotson, Tim Gatti & Andy McKee to name a few.... in a mix of designs incl vintage, DCB, Feeling Foolish & more)

Martin Clarke

Hi. Crews are always welcome and I too would like to do more events but find getting a crew gets in the way.  Normally there are non sailing family and friends that can help out with baby/doggy sitting.  Best thing to do is either get in touch or watch out for events that get posted on the forum and put you your name down!   

Where are you based?

bettyshole

I am based at Burghfield, so south central, but am prepared to travel to a certain degree, ie am open to negotiation.....

darebarry

Hi Clare.  I will be needing a crew for Burton Week. Can you give me a call.
Dare Barry 01983 529901

angus

Hi clare i am looking for a  crew this weekend at burghfield if you haven't already got a boat. I am also looking for a crew for Sunday on the Tyne but this may be a little far for a day.
All smoke and Mirrors. N2153, 2969, 3411

darebarry

Hi Clare. Can you give me a call. Thanks Dare 01983 529901

n12 Bottom Banner