« previous - next »

Kevin

The fourth event of the
GILL NATIONAL 12 SERIES 2005
will take place at
WESTON SAILING CLUB
on
11th & 12th June 2005

It would be helpful if those of you expecting to take part would please let me know by posting a message here, by email at kiles1uk@yahoo.co.uk, or by telephone on 01702 476734.

Weston is great venue, within easy reach of the motorway network and offering some of the best estuary sailing in the country. The first start on Saturday is scheduled for 12.30.

For full details please see the Gill Series area of this web-site or refer to your Gill Series packs sent out earlier in the year.

Kevin Iles

Mikey C

Yup, will be there... Weston is a great venue and friendly club - sharing the event with Moths and Cherubs too so should be quite a sight!

Cheers

Mike C
N3489 Radical Edward
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

MikeDay

and we're planning to be there too.

Mike D
N3496

Pip

Chris Bishop and I will be there and we are coming in a convoy with the Starship Enterprise. So Gavin and Jasmine Willis will also be there.
Pip ;D

Kevin

The crew shortage has raised its head again. Are there any spare crews out there likely to available be in the Weston area this weekend?
Kevin

Terry Cooke (Guest)

3495 will be there, look forward to sailing on the sea for a change

DavidW

3481 will be there too - enjoying having a Gill event almost on the doorstep!

See lots of you at the weekend!

Cheers

David
David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

Tim L (Guest)

Sorry not to make it Thorpe Bay in the end, leg wasn't quite well enough....  Hopefully should be in better shape for this weekend (and nice gentle forecast...) and seeing as I've left the boat in Southampton anyway...

Might be able to find a spare crew or two, not sure yet...

Tim
N3497

TimGoodhew

I may well be an available crew...  

TimGoodhew

TimGoodhew

if needed ... my number is 07766 876321 or 01276 479634

thx

TimGoodhew  ;D

Kevin

Wasn't the weather great?

Results and write-up are now availaible on the Gill Series pages of this web-site (thanks Zoe).

Kevin

DavidW

The weather was brilliant - well done again Kevin! The crew you provided me with was brilliant too - pity about her helm though! Another very well organised event.

It was a shame that only such a small part of the promissed Bristol contingent found the way! The event certainly deserved a bigger turnout.

Cheers

David
David Wilkins
3481 Cooked to Perfection

Pip

Yes, sorry we missed it!
Our centre-board decided it would be fun to delaminate itself...
All fixed now ready for the inlands.
See you all  there

n12 Bottom Banner