National 12 - find out more...

GILL SERIES DATE CHANGE FOR FILEY

Started by Kevin, 06 Jul 2005, 06:03

« previous - next »

Kevin

THIS IS A REMINDERTHAT THE DATES FOR THE GILL SERIES EVENT AT FILEY ARE

16/17 JULY

AND NOT AS SHOWN ON THE PRINTED FIXTURE LIST.

Start time on Saturday is 13.30 with a briefing at noon, but you are advised to get there as early as possible in order to get onto the beach easily.

DO NOT PAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE N12 ENTRY DESK (LOOK FOR THE GILL FLAG) AS DISCOUNTS HAVE BEEN NEGOTIATED WITH THE COUNTRY PARK FOR PARKING, CAMPING, ETC.

For further information, directions, accomodation, etc, check out the Gill pages on this web-site, the information in the Gill Series packs sent to all full NTOA members earlier this year, or call or e-mail myself or Bernard & Jennie Clark.

It would be appreciated if everyone intending to participate would post a message here or email me on kiles1uk@yahoo.co.uk.

Kevin Iles

Roly Mo

Will be there from Friday evening and we're looking forward to a great weekend.  Filey is one of the nicest places to sea sail, and the regatta is always good fun. :)  Ellie has her bucket and spade packed already!

Roly Mo and Co
N3447

matt (Guest)

Myself and paula are planning to attend.
Matt
N3486

Guest (Guest)

Helen & I will be there
Philip
N3217

Mikey C

Would love to be there, but would also love to be sailing Moths in Wales somewhere - have heard great things about Filey, so hope you all have a good time!

Mike C
3489 Radical Ed
GBR4075 Wasabi the pimp ninja
Carbon Toys for fast girls and boys!

//www.aardvarkracing.co.uk

Roger Brisley (Guest)

We will be there.

Never been to Filey before but looking forward to it.

Roger

N3334

grazz

And myself and Zoe are heading up, tempted by the fantastic beach and real chips and mushy peas

Graham

John C (Guest)

Ali and I will be there.

John

N3209

Spellowranger

We will be there for Sunday

Peter
N3239

Kevin

What a fantastic venue. It's difficult to think of anywhere more family friendly but offering great sailing water at the same time. My thanks to Bernard Clark for suggesting it and to Jennie Clark for all the help in organising this weekend.

Well worth the trip "Up North"!

Kevin

P.S. Results & report should be posted on this site sometime this evening.

grazz

Agreed, Filey was well worth the drive. A great bit of water, fanastic view from the club house, camping close by, cheap beer and great cake.  Now well tanned and ready for some more sea sailing

Graham :)

Roly Mo

We're glad to hear our southern visitors enjoyed the event - it was great fun and good to see some new faces there.

Bernard and Jennie

n12 Bottom Banner