National 12 - find out more...

N3343 Dozen Wet Feet

Started by National 12 Webmaster, 06 May 2007, 04:23

« previous - next »

National 12 Webmaster

The life of N3343 Dozen Wet Feet. Design: Crusader, designed by: Phil Morrison in 1981
Original boat name: A New Flame

steveandvanessa

I have been given A NEW FLAME N3343 by the widow of the previous owner who passed away two years ago, i have been a family friend for a number of years and she wanted it to go to a new home.  I have sailed all different types of yachts and dinghys but never a National 12. The boat is in fantastic condition, dry stored for 10 years and not used would like to know a bit more about the boat. ie is it likely to be competitive etc.  Have uploaded some photos. Any info. would be good. :)

steveandvanessa

http://picasaweb.google.com/stevepics6/ANewFlame     This is the boat when i picked it up then cleaned up at home some varnish work needed but other wise perfect condion due to perfect storage over the years.  

Rustyorgan12

Bought 3343 from Steve last year, now sailing with the kids most Sundays at Spinnaker SC. Boat is sailing well after some work and a tune up over the winter. Briefly led the fleet last week, a new set of sails and you wont see which way we went!!

n12 Bottom Banner