National 12 - find out more...

N3404 Squirt

Started by National 12 Webmaster, 12 Mar 2007, 05:43

« previous - next »

National 12 Webmaster

The life of N3404 Squirt.  Design: Freak Out, designed by: Phil Morrison in 1991
Previous boat names: The Arouser, The Mouser. 

Ian Stables

Owned and sailed by Ian and his daughter Georgina at Spinnaker Club, Hampshire. Renamed "Squirt" by Georgina after the surfin' turtle in the Disney film Finding Nemo. The boat has undergone a major refit in early 2008 including carbon thwarts and a full internal and external respray in metallic (Turtle) green. A lovely looking boat and great fun.
Ian<br />N3520 (Ex N3404)

Ian Stables

Gina & I on a windy day at Spinnaker, when the RYA happened to have a professional photographer on the water.  An absolutely amazing race, some phenomenal boat speed....... and we stayed upright too!!

Ian Stables

A quick pit stop (although rather too much spraybooth for the job I think) for a polish and revarnish before the long journey to a new home, all the way back to Spinnaker!

N3404 is now owned by Geoff and Emily Fardell, we hope you have lots of fun.

squirt

Geoff  :)
12 June 2010
Congratulations to Steve Broom and Emily Fardell 23rd overall at Burton Week but more importantly bringing the Admirals Cup back to Spinnaker. They also achieved 4th in the Arrows Trophy and 4th in the Gill Super Crew Trophy.

TrefnantSail

I am now the very pleased owner of Squirt, having purchased her in Salcome yesterday.  Have wanted a 12 since competing against  a couple in a handicap fleet a few years ago in my Laser.  She is now to be sailed in North Wales but unfortunately there are no N 12's that I know of in the area so  it will be handicap sailing for Squirt.  Sorry people  >:(

n12 Bottom Banner